We’ve created this page to share helpful articles and resources related to COVID-19. Come back often as we’ll be updating it regularly.
You may also want to visit the Financial Planning Association’s Volatility Resource Center which is open to FPA members as well as non-members!
If you have suggestions on resources to add, send us an email!
- The Capital Group (American Funds) offers 4 Ways to Stay Calm when Markets Stumble.
- Dimensional Fund Advisors provides suggestions for Tuning Out the Noise.
- Just Added! Morningstar looks back over 150 years here: What Prior Market Crashes Can Teach Us About Navigating the Current One
- Kitces.com shares its analysis of the CARES Act.
- The U.S. Treasury’s page on the Paycheck Protection Program
- Susan provides a framework for client conversations.
- From the FPA: Client Communication Tips During Uncertain Times
- NEW When communicating with clients, Make It Personal.
- Just Added! After you’ve done the essential, here are four action steps and ways to segment your client communication. Client Communication – Now What?
Productivity and Mental Health
- The Harvard Business Review has a great interview with David Kessler, an expert on grief: That Discomfort You’re Feeling Is Grief
- This article How to Stay Sane When the World Seems Crazy – The New York Times addresses uncertainty and our need for control.
- Here are our Practical Tips for Times of Turmoil
- And the sequel – More Practical Tips for Times of Turmoil
- Adam shares his Tips for Working From Home