FPA Members! On Wednesday, January 8th at 3pm Eastern, Adam will be presenting “Master of One: Three Key Elements for Niche Market Success” for the FPA Business Success Knowledge Circle.
To many planners, niche marketing can feel very counter-intuitive and restrictive. But a strong niche can build one’s reputation for deep subject matter expertise while creating a sense of confidence among clients who are part of that niche. Being a jack of all trades isn’t nearly as rewarding as being a master of one for the planner who specializes in serving the needs of a specific group of clients. In this presentation Adam will cover:
- The direct and indirect benefits of specialization
- How to choose and evaluate your niche
- Expanding your expertise by understanding the needs, concerns and challenges of your niche
- Demonstrating your expertise through your client advice process
- Marketing your expertise to attract new clients in your area of specialization